Trust Thomas and other stories (Also known as Volume 7 in New Zealand) is a UK/Australia/New Zealand VHS release featuring eight third season episodes narrated by Micheal Angelis. The Australian release features an extra episode. The New Zealand Release was narrated by George Carlin.
Thomas, everyone’s favourite little blue engine, returns with a full head of steam for these brand new adventures!
The Fat Controller’s Letter (post-1991) Edit
My Dear Friends
When I heard the news that you wanted more stories about Thomas and all my engines, I could not believe my ears. It is most gratifying that our adventures here on the Island of Sodor provide so much enjoyment to you all.
I am sure that you will soon make friends you will meet in these new stories; Rusty the Diesel, Skarloey, Granpuff, and the others.
I hope you will go on enjoying all the Thomas stories. My engines still talk about the day the very important visitor came to the island (do you know that story?), and I am afraid James still gets teased about the time he got stung by a bee.
I must get back to my engines, so I will close by sending you my kindest regards.
Yours sincerely, Sir Topham Hatt
PS. And Thomas asked me to send you a cheery Peep Peep!
- NOTE: The Fat Controller’s letter acts a description for some UK Thomas videos.
- Henry’s Forest
- The Trouble with Mud
- No Joke for James
- Thomas, Percy and the Post Train
- Trust Thomas
- Toby’s Tightrope
- Edward, Trevor and the Really Useful Party
- Buzz, Buzz (Australia only)
- The Australian release included Buzz, Buzz, whilst the UK and New Zealand releases did not, It appeared on their releases of Escape and other stories.
- An early UK release included an early narration that was later re-recorded.
- This is the first Thomas home media release to have the same name as the US VHS.
- A short ad for the re-release of the video at the end of the original broadcast of Thomas and Percy’s Christmas Adventure.
- The New Zealand release was the first one originally released by Endeavor Entertainment; preceding volumes were originally released by CEL Home Video.
- In a later UK release, the Fat Controller’s letter refers to Buzz, Buzz, which does not appear on the release, and Paint Pots and Queens, which does not appear on either release. The letter also refers to Skarloey, Rusty, and Duke, but they do not appear either.